Dono&Dono Waterproof Muslin Play Mat for Infants and Babies, oversized 55" x 35".
The Dono&Dono Waterproof playmat features a triple layer design that includes a polyurethane inner core and cotton muslin outer layers. Our activity mat is perfect for playtime or tummy time exploring, and since it is waterproof, it prevents messes and spills from leaking through. Generously sized play mat measures 55" x 35", yet is lightweight, soft and flexible. The double sided design features an original Dono&Dono print, with a solid colored reverse side. All Dono&Dono items feature high-contrasting black and white designs, great for baby’s developing eyesight and is proven to boost brain development. Made of 100% Cotton outer; 100% Polyurethane core. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang to dry. Made in South Korea.
- EXTRA SOFT COTTON MUSLIN - Made from 100% cotton, our muslin fabric is gentle on sensitive skin and absorbent. Cotton muslin is also quick drying, breathable, and pulls sweat away from baby's body.
- GENEROUSLY SIZED PLAY MAT - Our oversized play mat measures 55" x 35", perfect as a floor mat for tummy time or infant play dates. Soft materials means our play mat is smooth and flexible, not stiff like other waterproof pads.
- WATERPROOF LINER - Inner layer is made of 100% Polyurethane which is waterproof and prevents liquids from leaking through. We tested our play mat by pouring 500ml (approx. 2 cups) of water on it. NO water leaked through, 100ml was absorbed into the cotton, while the remaining 400ml remained on the surface.
- REVERSIBLE DOUBLE SIDED DESIGN - The front side features an original Dono&Dono design, with a solid colored reverse side. All Dono&Dono items feature high-contrasting black and white designs, great for baby’s developing eyesight and is proven to boost brain development.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FABRICS - Unlike other waterproof play mats, the Dono&Dono Cotton Muslin Play Mat is lightweight and breathable, yet waterproof, absorbent and quick drying. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang to dry. Hand washing recommended. Do not iron. Do not bleach.