Thank you for your interest in Flex & Lock. Finally, the countdown has begun for our funding project on Kickstarter, and we are excited to have you join us!
Both Innobaby + Flex & Lock are owned & operated by moms and we are committed to providing your family with an ultimate on-the-go mealtime solution for healthy eating.
The innovative & patent-pending Flex & Lock lunch box is designed to make both parents & kids happy. Invented by a mom with a mission to create a problem-solving lunch packing alternative, it took two years to perfect the product! With more than 15 years of product R&D experience, we enjoyed being part of the development and look forward to making them available to you.
With Flex & Lock, parents can confidently pack their kids' lunch without worrying about moldy lids or leaks, and kids can decorate & personalize, making lunchtime more fun with Flex & Lock's thoughtfully designed improvements from the traditional lunch boxes.
Check back often and sign up to our newsletter to get our progress updates! If you are interested in supporting our Flex & Lock Kickstarter campaign, please sign up for a chance to review & support our campaign.
From the bottom of our heart, we thank you for supporting our project and being a part of it!
Jee & Kristen, Founders of Innobaby
We are looking for 100 mamas to review the NEW #Flexnlock bento box! Spots will fill quickly with limited availability so don't delay. Once accepted to the team, we will send you an invitation to the trial with additional information!
- Campaign starts 3/1/2021
- (1) FREE Flex & Lock Lunchbox
- Free shipping to U.S. residents
- Filling up to 100 trial positions
- One product per household
- Must have an Instagram account
- We do not guarantee all applicants to be accepted to the trial
- Be the first to try it!
- Support Kickstarter campaign success and enter to win Flex & Lock prizes (Extra lunchbox, Flexcharms, or Utensil set)
- Get special discounts for additional purchases on Kickstarter
- Get invited to the #IBmoms Insider Program for more benefits & opportunities
In exchange for the free product (Retail value $69.99), each individual is responsible for 2 story reviews, one feed post review, and additional Kickstarter campaign initiatives.