Antimicrobial Silver Fabric Masks for Adults
Value Pack - 5 Masks / Black
Silver Fabric Mask for Adults
Our silver infused masks are designed with unique Aerosilver technology, incorporating the purifying, antimicrobial properties of silver with a highly breathable, cool-to-the-touch fabric. After personally experiencing many discomforts and headaches caused by other masks on the market, we decided to launch our own line that's most comfortable and safe for our family and yours. Without compromising breathability or comfort, our uniquely designed Aerosilver masks will help you by absorbing moisture, making your outings safer, and, most importantly, are soft, flexible, and comfortable enough to wear all day!
- It's the most advanced silver fabric on the market offering antimicrobial properties and more!
- Soft - Will not irritate your sensitive skin.
- Flexible - Thanks to our choice of premium fabric, our masks will retain their shape use after use. Not all silver fabrics are the same quality!
- Breathable - Yes... you can talk and breathe while wearing it!
- Cool to the touch- The fabric naturally blocks harmful UV rays.
- Quick to dry - You can now say 'no thanks' to a soggy mask, and wash & go faster!
- Odor resistant - Still smells fresh after multiple uses.
- Reusable - Save cost & the environment.
Why the shape?
- Everyone's face is shaped differently, so our mask is designed to contour to your face for better coverage and fit.
- Our masks are integrated with EZ-wear comfort loops that nest around your ears to provide all day comfort without any irritation and pulling (your skin and ears will thank you) so you can focus better at work and at schools.
Why the exterior seam line?
- Watch out for other masks with stitches as they may present tiny holes that are large enough to increase the risk of unwanted exposure to pathogens, dust, or pollution. Ours is an integrated design that minimizes unnecessary stitching.
- Our design has one centered seam line across the exterior for better coverage.
- Folds down easy for portability when not in use.
Was the fabric tested?
- Our fabric has been carefully tested by KOTRI, a third party independent lab in South Korea, a country that is a model for combating COVID-19.
- Antimicrobial testing on straphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae bacteria shows up to 99.9% effectiveness.
- Vapor permeation test shows that our fabric performs 99.9% better than 3 layered lightweight fabric.
Adult size: From nose to ear (folded measurement): 6.5 inches; Top to bottom measurement: 5 inches
Wash & Care:
- Hand washing recommended in lukewarm water with mild detergent.
- Lay flat and allow to completely air dry. When possible, place the mask in direct sunlight.
- Do not share masks and wash regularly.
- For prolonged use, do not machine wash or tumble dry. Discard & replace immediately if fitting becomes loose.
Made in South Korea
As we marked our company's 14th anniversary in March 2020, the city of Chicago and suburbs got shut down due to COVID-19. We started wearing masks early on for everyone's safety even though it was extremely uncomfortable - ear pain, breathing trouble, and acne breakout!
As a trusted brand delivering innovative products for over a decade, we had to find a better & smarter solution that would provide all day comfort and ultimate protection. In the end, any kind of mask will help so our goal was to make it as comfortable and breathable as possible so you can protect yourself and others. It's all about longevity wearing which can't be achieved with disposal or thick masks. After months of sleepless nights and never-ending multitasking efforts (welcome to small business hood!), we are grateful to offer an innovative mask solution to all of our concerns.
With our launch, we are kicking off our #MaskGiving campaign which would allow us to support our community and yours by helping families in need by donating one mask to every five-pack masks that we sell. Thank you for supporting our mom owned small business and for trusting us! We look forward to collaborating with you!
From our family to yours,
Jee & Kristen