Keepin' SMART™ Glass Baby Food Cubes
These glass cube containers are an economical, eco-friendly way to food prep for baby (or toddler, or even you!) when you’re on the go. Whether you need to use in home as a way to portion out food for a sitter or a quick breakfast, store cheerios or nuts, or freeze some yogurt treats, these will quickly become a staple in your home!
The lids are press-to-seal, making it easy to make snacks and meals that can stack and store in the fridge or freezer, though you should leave a little room for expansion if you freeze it. You can remove the lid and then reheat the food in the glass in the microwave, though use normal precautions when heating food.
Available in 3 oz and 12 oz cubes, you’ll always find you’re happy to have a safe and reliable place to store snacks, treats, and other food!
- BPA-, phthalate-, PVC-, lead- free
- Top-rack dishwasher safe - hand-wash lid for prolonged lifespan and to prevent any warping/cracking
- Do not store glass on glass to avoid cracks or chips
- Intended for use by adults or under direct supervision
- Avoid extreme temperature change
- Do not use on or under direct heat source (i.e. stovetops, toaster ovens, ovens)
- Care & Use:
- Clean all parts thoroughly before use. Top-rack dishwasher safe. Due to the size of the containers and to prolong the life of the press-to-seal lids, handwashing is recommended. Remove lid before us in microwave. Microwave should be used for reheatin