Innobaby Sippin' SMART™ EZ Flow Stainless Sippy Cup
Innobaby’s EZ Flow Straw Sippy was designed to make drinking easy in any position. The smart straw has a weighted stainless steel ball that follows the liquid in the cup to allow continuous flow, and is leak resistant even when it’s flipped. The lid has a silicone seal to make it 100% leak-proof. The wide opening makes it easy to clean - and it comes with a straw cleaning brush, too.
This straw is durable and comfortable to drink from with its bubble shaped curve, which prevents slipping while your child drinks, making transition to a big-kid cup easier. It’s also got a flip top cap to keep your little one’s straw clean. The handles and fun colored top are sure to make this your child’s favorite cup, and the spill-proof features will make it yours!
This is a little bit different: there’s a stainless steel insert that insulate drinks, keeping them cold twice as long with less condensation! But if your little one wants a hot chocolate on a winter night, it’ll keep that warm while keeping little fingers safe.
Things to know about this straw sippy:
- The stainless insert is released when the vacuum is released - just wiggle it a little and pull it out.
- Orange silicone seal needs to be installed properly for leak-proof use. The thicker part of the ring should be on top and thinner on the bottom.
- When installing, push insert until you hear a “burp.” This ensures a proper seal.
- Silicone seal should be pulled up to meet the stainless insert. There should be no gap.
- Always remove the insert before washing. Dry thoroughly before installing.
- 10 oz liquid capacity with embossed measurements on cup
- Measures 3” x 5”
- BPA-, phthalate-, PVC-, lead- free
- Top rack dishwasher safe; hand-washing will extend life
- 304, rust resistant, food grade stainless steel
- Care & Use:
- Wash all parts before using. Handwashing is recommended. Top-rack dishwasher safe. Dishwasher Safe : Hand Washing Recommended Warning: Due to airtight leakproof design, pressure may build in the cup when sealed and may affect the flow of liquid