Oh, spring cleaning. It's not the most magical time of the year, but we get it done. Even if you think you've doing great, somehow as soon as that sun starts shining right in the windows, it's a little easier to notice that dust you didn't see before.
Vacuuming. Dishes. Laundry. It piles up (pun kind-of intended) and we need a little help sometimes.
Don't Google how much time we spend cleaning house a week. It's almost sad. Some personal blogs have parents clocking in almost 20 hours a week just on cleaning up. We'd love to tell you that this blog is about a brand new product that will magically blink your house into perfect cleanliness, but it isn't.
But we do have some stuff you'll probably like, that may not make cleaning your new favorite pastime, but might shave a couple minutes off your 20 hours.
Our silicone bottle brushes are amazing. I know, we're a little biased, but they really are amazing, and you'll love them too. Why?
- They're flexible. That pointy white tip fits into bottle nipples, but it also bends to a 90° angle so you can get into corners of bottles, no matter what the shape or size.
- The bristles are really soft, just like our fish scrub, so they're not going to scratch any glass or any other materials.
- Silicone is really easy to sanitize. You can even pop the head off and boil it for a deep clean. Silicone is also naturally bacteria and mold resistant, dries quickly, and doesn't harbor stains or odors, so it'll be around your kitchen for a long time.
- You can clean so much more than baby bottles with it. You can wash your veggies or fruit without fear of bruising it. You can wash your plates and spoons. You can wash out your wine glass after a rough day - it's that gentle and flexible.
- It's eco-friendly. Like we already listed, it's silicone, so you don't have to replace them like you do with those stinky, gross sponges.
And of course you can pair it with the drying rack, which is stackable and collapsible, so you get to decide just how much you need it every day. You can use it for bottles, teethers, pacifiers, or anything else that fits, and it hardly takes up any space. Then it just folds flat to be stored. We've even had people travel with it because it's so simple and convenient.
I'd be remiss to not remind you of one of our most favorite products, too: the Silicone Fish Scrub. It's so cute, and so soft that you can use it on all ages.
We've heard many stories about fish scrubs that have "gone missing" because another family member got their hands on it. It's a great bath time toy, fidget toy, cradle cap scrub - we know, what can't our silicone products do?
Cleaning isn't exactly the best way to spend a great spring day, or summer day, or honestly, it probably isn't our favorite way to spend any day. So when there's something that makes it easier, more fun, safer and healthier, and even just cuter, we're here for that.
What kinds of cleaning tips do you have for other parents?