Photo: © via canva.com
Is Your New Years Resolution to Be Less Stressed?
New year, new you, but that’s what we tend to say every year. If 2023 was overwhelming and you’re looking for ways to be less stressed and more present, there are some simple lifestyle changes you can make to help you get there. Being a parent is no easy feat, especially with the pressures of schedules, careers, family members, and friends on top of everything else. Keep reading for our best tips for reducing stress and anxiety, including our top products to help you along the way.
Managing Your Stress and Being More Present
Ready to get your stress levels under control in 2024? Here are some simple lifestyle changes you can make to help:
- Take the time to breathe. Find some time throughout the day to take some deep breaths, stretch, center yourself, or even meditate. This can include hopping into the bathroom for 30 seconds to take some deep breaths if you’re feeling overwhelmed.
- Eat healthily. Eating a well-balanced diet helps manage stress levels. Too much sugar, caffeine, or alcohol can play a huge role in stress and anxiety levels.
- Get some exercise. Whether you’re ready to join a gym or just go on a 10-minute walk around the block, getting any kind of exercise is great for reducing stress. Getting all that anxious energy out, plus releasing endorphins, is great for the mind.
- Get plenty of sleep. As a parent, you’re probably rolling your eyes at this one! It can be tough to get a decent night’s sleep, especially if you have babies or toddlers. If this is a tough lifestyle change to get a hold of, just be aware that it is contributing to your stress levels the next time you are feeling overwhelmed.
- Grab some fidget toys. Anxious people tend to shake their knees, click or bite pens, bite their nails, or spend way too much time on their phones, all in an effort to get anxious energy out and keep their hands busy. Having some fidget toys on hand can help reduce your stress levels and be productive at the same time.
Anxiety-Busting Products You Need
Ready to add some fidget toys to your bag, car, office, or pocket? We’ve got you covered! Innobaby has an entire line of adult-friendly fidget toys that are mess-free and quiet so that you can get the relief you need while feeling overwhelmed.
Spike Silicone Fidget Tactile Pencil Topper & Grip Combo Pack
Rather than clicking, tapping, or twirling your pen, grab this sensory topper and grip combo pack to give your body the sensory feedback it craves!
Simply stick SPIKE on your pencil and twirl, squeeze, and squish your worries away. SPIKE can also easily fit in the palm of your hand as a discreet fidget tool at work, in the classroom, or on the bus. Everyone, young and old, can enjoy Spike! Especially those with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Anxiety, Focusing issues, ADD, ADHD, Sensory Processing Disorders, and other Attention issues. Perfect for the classroom, home, or office, Spike is great for students, teachers, parents, therapists, and more!
SPIKE Sensory Fidget Ball
These SPIKE Silicone Fidget Balls are going to be your new best friend. Made in an adorable pineapple-like shape with three stimulating colors, kids (and adults!) of all ages won’t be able to put them down.
Easy to fit in the palm of your hand, these balls have tons of textures and ways to enjoy them. Squish, pop, float, toss, or pull—these balls will help keep focus and fulfill sensory needs. There’s even a little hole at the bottom, so you can pop it on your finger or your pen for more sensory fun!
Sensory Bubble Play Skin Happy Botanical Bubbles & Blower Set
As parents, some of our kid’s favorite activities can be our absolute least favorite thing to do. For many parents, bubbles are often at the top of the list, right along with glitter and paint. Since 2024 is your year to be less stressed, let us introduce you to SPIKE’s Sensory Bubble Play: Long lasting, MESS-FREE bubbles!
This sensory bubble toy gives tons of bubbles without the mess or soapy gooey residue. Perfect for sensory play, learning, bubble therapy, the classroom, birthday parties, special events, and more, this uniquely designed bubble system is non-toxic, calming, and worry-free for parents. Made with plant extracts, coconut oil, and purified water, this bubble toy is easy on sensitive skin.
If your toddler loves bubbles, but you hate the mess and constantly dipping a wand into a messy jug, you’re going to love how simple, easy, and mess-free this bubble blower is! Simply pour bubble solution into the tray, dip, and twirl the blower, and start blowing bubbles!
For more parenting tips, tricks, and awesome products, visit us at Innobaby.com!