Din Din SMART All Stainless Spoon & Fork Set (Case Included)
Innobaby Din Din Smart Stainless Steel Spoon and Fork set with Carrying Case - Utensil Set for Kids and Toddlers - BPA free.
Innobaby's Din Din SMART Utensil Set and case is perfect for school lunch boxes or any time your kids have a meal on the go! The convenient storage case keeps the utensils separate from other items in your bag or lunchbox, preventing the mess from dirty forks and spoons. Sized just right for kids, our cutlery set is perfect for children transitioning from toddler utensils to larger sized cutlery (just like mom and dad's!). Made from high quality, type 304, food grade stainless steel, dishwasher safe and made in South Korea. Safety tested to the highest quality standards, our dining sets are BPA free, phthalate free, PVC free, and lead free.
- SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD - The ORIGINAL Innobaby stainless steel fork and spoon set is made of the highest quality, food grade 304 stainless steel (18/10 stainless) in South Korea. This product is non-toxic, BPA free, phthalate free, PVC free and lead free.
- IDEAL FOR DAYCARE AND SCHOOL LUNCHES - Convenient storage case makes packing on-the-go lunches a breeze and a cleaner lunch box! Our carrying case also includes a holding tray with enough room for a napkin - perfect for on-the-go, no mess lunches.
- DESIGNED FOR BEGINNERS- Our silverware was designed to help your child make the transition from toddler training utensils, to larger silverware. With long and sturdy handles, the Din Din Smart fork and spoons are easier for little hands to grip and hold.
- DURABLE AND GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT – Our eco friendly stainless steel kids utensil set will not stain, harbor orders, rust or crack. Rid yourself and the environment of disposable utensils for good – opt for dishwasher safe stainless steel.
- MAKE IT A SET– Innobaby has a complete line of stainless steel toddler feeding products including stainless steel cups, stainless steel bowls and stainless steel divided dinner plates.
- Dishwasher safe
- Type 304, food-grade stainless steel
- BPA-, phthalate-, PVC-, lead- free
- Made in South Korea
- Recommended Age : 3 years old and up
Great little set! The case is a different story though. I ordered this from warehouse deals for a great price. It was listed Like New, so that leads me to believe just shipping caused the case to chip. Basically, a flimsy case, sturdy cutlery. For what I paid for it, I don't mind. At full price, I'd return it.
I bought the Blue Innobaby Din Din Smart Stainless Steel Silverware in a travel case. I really liked that these came with an easy to clean case and the silverware stayed put inside of it without jingling around. This is a great product if you are traveling alot with a child and need to eat on the go. I also liked that these are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The only thing I disliked was the size is too big for a baby or toddler, so I will just be using this more when my son gets older. I would still recommend this product to a friend and I would buy this in the future.
This product is good quality but I think it is better suited for 5-6 yr olds. The fork head is small for my 8 yr old.
When we go to dinner, the utensils are often too big for my kiddo. This Din Din Smart stainless steel spoon and fork set is the perfect size. The carrying case is also nice to keep them clean until we're ready to use. When I first got them, I thought they were too long and my son wouldn't like them but he actually loves them as request to use them every time we go out. Thanks Innobaby! This review was not sponsor and is my own opinion.