FlexWarez Spoon & Fork Set
FlexWarez Utensil Set
Double the fun with FlexWarez™ utensil sets! The ergonomically designed utensil set works with FlexCharmz™ so kids can easily decorate and personalize their feeding sets. Pair up with FlexBox™ and make it a set! With many charm design options to choose from, we make rewarding healthy eating habits super easy and lunchtime fun, even for the picky eaters!
*FlexCharmz Sold Separately
- Make Lunchtime Fun: Let your kids' imaginations run wild and let 'em play a little. With add-on Flexcharms™ (sold separately), you can add a little charm to your kids' mealtime.
- Decorate & Personalize: Push & Pop silicone charms to the handle. Choose from a variety of silicone FlexCharmz™ and collect them all!
- Reward Picky Eaters: Got picky eaters or toddlers learning how to self-feed? We make praising & rewarding easy and fun for your family!
- Promote Self-Feeding: The ergonomically designed handle is easy on the kids' hands, while a zigzag fork minimizes food from slipping.
- Materials: 18/10 Stainless Steel + ABS
- Made in South Korea
The fork and spoon came packaged well. You could see what was inside the package while being well protected for shipping. The silicone accessories were packaged separately. All of the packages were easy to open. The accessories were easy to snap into place. The silverware washes well. It is a good weight and size and for a toddler. The fork has small notches between the tines to hold onto spaghetti and other string like foods. All in all, cute product that is functional and entertaining too.
They are definitely a good set of toddler fork & spoon! Haven't had any trouble with rusting so far with multiple cleanings. They grips are nice and big for little hands and my kid is getting better at using them more often.
These function as they should, plastic handles with metal utensil ends. They are a little larger than other baby/toddler utensils, for the spoon that doesn't effect things too much, with the fork it can be a little harder to stab bite sized pieces I cut for my 17 month old. The customizable charms are cute and easy to use. I could see them being really useful for denoting between siblings or at daycare.
These utensils help my kid get used to eating with forks and spoons. The grip is a great size for their hand and it's easy to maneuver.
I think it's really good idea for kids. It has cute charms and that's interchange. My son enjoyed while eating. I like it.