Sensory Bubble Play Skin Happy Botanical Bubbles & Blower Set - Party Pack 21
SPIKE Sensory Bubble Play Skin Happy Botanical Bubbles & Blower Set (Party Pack 21)
Long-lasting, mess-free bubbles are here: Say hello to SPIKE’s Sensory Bubble Play! This sensory bubble toy gives tons of bubbles without the mess or soapy gooey residue. Perfect for sensory play, learning, bubble therapy, the classroom, birthday parties, special events, and more, this uniquely designed bubble system is non-toxic, calming, and worry-free for parents. Made with plant extracts, coconut oil, and purified water, this bubble toy is easy on sensitive skin.
If your toddler loves bubbles, but you hate the mess and constantly dipping a wand into a messy jug, you’re going to love how simple, easy, and mess-free this bubble blower is! Simply pour bubble solution into the tray, dip and twirl the blower, and start blowing bubbles!
- EASY ON YOUR SKIN: Safer bubbles made with botanical ingredients for cleaner bubble play. Say no to harsh soap & detergents.
- SIMPLE FOR KIDS TO USE: Uniquely designed bubble blower makes lip rounding exercises easier & more fun!
- GREAT FOR DEVELOPMENT: Great for speech therapy, oral & motor developmental exercises, visual tracking & spatial awareness development.
- FUN WITHOUT THE MESS: Oodles of long-lasting, mess-free bubbles make birthday parties, weddings & special events more memorable.
Care instructions for wand blower & tray:
- Hand washing is recommended. Soak in diluted dish soap water mix for five minutes and gently rub the handle and mouthpiece. Rinse thoroughly. Shake off excess moisture and keep the wand in an upright position to air dry. Tip: Stick the mouthpiece of the wand to the dipping tray hole to keep the wand upright. Dry completely before use.
- Top rack dishwasher safe. Avoid sanitization mode and high water temp setting. Dry completely before use. To avoid deformity and prolong the use of the wand, dishwasher water temperature setting should not exceed 100 degrees celsius/212 degrees fahrenheit
- Disinfecting instructions: After wash, spray with one-to-one ratio mixture of rubbing alcohol and water, including interior of the wand. Dry completely before use.
- Washing tips:
- For best performance, dry wand completely as excess water may dilute and impact the unique formulation of our mess free bubble solution.
- Shake wand to remove excess moisture.
- Keep the wand in an upright position by inserting the mouthpiece to the hole in the dipping tray.
Ages 3+, Choking Hazard-small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 yrs.
CAUTION: Use under adult supervision. Do not drink. This is not a food item. If swallowed, immediately drink plenty of water to dilute the solution. Do not blow bubbles directly into eyes or face. If solution gets into eyes, rinse immediately with water. If any irritation occurs, seek medical advice immediately. Recommended for outdoor use. Wipe and dry if surface become slippery.