SPIKE Sensory Fidget Ball / 3 Pack
SPIKE Sensory Fidget Ball / 3 Pack (Red, Green, and Blue)
The newest addition to our fun fidget and sensory toys is here! The SPIKE Silicone Fidget Balls are going to be your child’s new best friend. Made in an adorable pineapple-like shape and three stimulating colors, kids (and adults!) of all ages won’t be able to put them down. Easy to fit in the palm of your hand, these balls have tons of textures and ways to enjoy them. Squish, pop, float, toss, or pull—these balls will help keep focus and fulfill sensory needs.
- NON-TOXIC: The SPIKE Silicone Fidget Balls are made of food-grade silicone, which means they are free from dangerous toxins such as BPA, Phthalates, PVC, latex, and lead.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Use The SPIKE Silicone Fidget Balls on their own as a discreet fidget toy, as a pencil topper, or even in the bath!
- PERFECT FOR SENSORY SEEKERS: Kids and adults of all ages can enjoy these discreet, non-distracting, quiet sensory toys at home, school, or the office! Perfect for those with Autism Spectrum Disorder, anxiety, focusing issues, ADD, ADHD, sensory processing disorders, and other attention conditions. The brushes are calming and therapeutic, while also stimulating enough to fulfill sensory-seeking needs.
- FUN FOR TODDLERS, TOO: Great for ages 3 and up, even the littlest member of your family will love to play with The SPIKE Silicone Fidget Balls! Whether as a bath toy or part of sensory exploration, it’s never too early to get your hands on a SPIKE Ball.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Since The SPIKE Silicone Fidget Balls are made of food-grade silicone, all you need to do is pop them in the dishwasher or boil them, then shake dry, for a nice, deep clean.
I got these as stocking stuffer gifts. It's a fun fidget just to keep in your hand.The colors are nice and bright.They are kind of like pineapples.They don't really fit on your finger, but they do fit on a pencil.
These fidgets come in a very cute box. They are a big size as you can see in the photo where I am holding it in my hand. I like that it can be put on a pencil for safekeeping. I also like the option of it coming off easily so students can use it in that way if they choose. These have been hit in my classroom and have been holding up well so far.
These fidget balls are fun to play with. The little tentacles or whatever the fuzz is called makes a strange sound which is oddly pleasing. Once you start messing with them they're really addictive and hard to put down. The only thing I wish is that they were a little squishier. The center is kind of hard because it's designed to be put on a pencil. I'd really love it, if it were a solid ball of squish. I'd definitely buy them again.
The media could not be loaded. ?Our family has quite an array of fidget toys. For myself, my significant other and my 10 year old child. My significant other, has the largest hands of our family is not a fan of these. It's like holding an egg for him and he would prefer something a little bigger for a fidget. My child doesn't really like it either. She likes fidgets that make some kind of noise or are usually not so squishy. Clickers and spinners.I like squishies. Things that are easy to smoosh with my fingers or hand. These are fairly easy to smoosh but still have some give.They don't really bounce like a ball but they do have some bounce for those who would want to put it on a pen or pencil and bounce the end. It is not a snug fit on a regular pencil or pen but I didn't have it go flying off.The spikes are dull and do not poke you as they are silicone. They do not have very much stretch to them either.I am keeping one for myself and gifting the other two to some friends that also enjoy having fidgets at work.